Emergency First ResponseImprove Your Scuba
Discover simple to follow steps for emergency care. This course focuses on building confidence in lay rescuers and increasing their willingness to respond when faced with a medical emergency.
Emergency First Response training focuses on building confidence in lay rescuers and increasing their willingness to respond when faced with a medical emergency. Course participants learn simple to follow steps for emergency care and practice applying skills in a non-stressful learning environment. All courses are supported by self-study materials, and videos to enhance learning and allow you start learning right away.
We will contact you with regards to a course date.
EFR courses meet the CPR and first aid training requirements for the PADI Rescue Diver course and all professional-level ratings.
Topics covered include:
- + LS (Basic Life Support) CPR and rescue breathing at the lay level
- + AED (automated external defibrillator) use (optional)
- + Preventing and caring for shock
- + Spinal injury management
- + Use of barriers to reduce disease transmission risk
- + Basic first aid and first aid kit considerations
Prerequisites & Requirements: